Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chapter 4

I walked out of the arena with Delilah close in tow and I really couldn't even believe what I just did or what i just said as we got in my car and drove home.




We took off back to the apartment I parked then got out and said "I just realized I slapped Kris Letang in the face" She said "YAY!" then started jumping up and down as i locked the car and we walked upstairs and did our school work. Then next day was our school dance so we sighed and we were really each others dates and we got ready in our dresses.
Aryanna's Dress




Delilah's Dress



We sighed and went down and got into the car and drove to the school and got out. We walked in and all the jaws dropped as we walked in and then walked over to a table and sat down. About half way through the dance we both sighed and walked outside completly bored with what was going on inside.

We sat outside on the wall and laughed about some stuff that we saw inside then i reached in my bag and pulled out my cell but be4 i could do anything I saw Mrs.Lemuiex's car pull up and she got out and "Come on girls" she said smiling "I'll take you to a real party" We shrugged then smiled and went and got in and she took us to the Omni William Penn Hill Hotel and she made us wait in the one lobby and she walked in and we saw a big party going on.

About 5 minutes later the doors opened and she motioned for us to walk out. Lilah and I walked out into the ball room and instantly the whole place STOPPED and I looked around and all the mouths were on the ground. We walked down the steps and Cookie and Brooks were waiting at the bottom and held their hands up and helped up down the rest of the steps and kissed our hands.

I smiled and hugged him then I walked over toward where Mrs.Lemuiex was but I was stopped when I saw Jordan just staring at me and Geno was talking to Delilah. Well see that kept up for like 5 seconds until the tables were moved and the DJ started playing music. I walked over and grabbed Lilah and we walked out onto the dance floor and started dancing but we got bored and were gonna leave when our favorite song came on.

"Cyclone" came on and I drug Delilah onto the dance floor and we started dancing and were soon joined by Mrs.Lemuiex then Maxie came over and started party boying making us all laugh our asses off. We kept dancing then walked over and sat down when "Something about the way you look tonight" came on and Geno came over taking Delilah's hand and took her to the dance floor.

I got up and walked out into the open patio and sat down on the edge of the water fountain looking up at the sky. I was so bored and I felt like Lilah had found the guy for her and yet I was still back in the back and i felt tears coming to my eyes as my mind said "she doesn't need you she has him" i felt my heart snap as i got up adn called and Taxi then went home and packed my stuff up and left Delilah a note

"Lilah,
I know your gonna be mad but you have Evgeni now you don't need me I'll only hold you back. I wish you and Geno all the happiness in teh world but i can't stay here not with Kris here and anyway ill just get in the way of you and your happiness....my feelings don't matter as long as your happy it doesn't matter what happens to me....im sorry"

Love

Aryanna

I left the house and got in my car putting all my stuff in it still in my dress and i got in and drove away. I knew where i was headed but i wasn't sure why I was headed home back to my small town house in the middle of no where. I drove for about 3 hours until I got home to my ranch house. It was empty cause i just had a friend who came over and took care of the horses while i was at school. I parked the car and got out taking my stuff inside then called him and told him i was back.

I felt tears falling down my face as i changed into sweats and a sports bra i felt my knees give out as i fell to the floor leaning against the wall crying. I felt like it had happened again I had lost another friend because they had found the one they loved and didn't need me to be there for them anymore.

I got up and walked into the bedroom and laid down and eventually cried myself to sleep. For the next 3 months I stayed there I had no contact with the outside world I didn't know what had happened to Lilah but I watched the Penguins every time they were on. Then the one day I was watching and they were interviewing Jordan who had been having a really bad stretch.

"Jordan why have you been going through such a bad stretch?" Dan Potash asked him. "I just am in a rut that's all" he said sighing and Geno walked over and whispered something in his ear and he left the interview. I didn't know what had went on and I was kinda worried.

The game ended and it went to the next program as I sat down and sighed. Then i walked out of the house.
Aryanna's outfit


And walked over to the horse stable and took care of them. I let all 10 of my horses out to the pasture and walked over and sat on the fence. My black stallion Slap shot walked over and i smiled and hugged him. "At least you'll always need me" i said to him as i petted his nose and he nudged my arm. I smiled and jumped up onto his back and we walked through the woods and out into the pasture just around me 1000 acre ranch.

"I wonder how Jordan's doing...behind the scenes i mean" i say softly knowing I really missed him. "I wonder if Delilah is doing alright.....I wonder how daddy and all them are doing" I sighed and Slap Shot whinnied and shook as if he was saying. "WHY DONT YOU GO SEE THEM"

I sighed and said "Fine ill go" and he went back to the house and I went and got some stuff and changed into this dress.


These heels



I sighed and got in the car and drove back to Pittsburgh. I drove slow once I got close to the arena seeing all the guy's cars there for practice and I got out of the car parking it and the guard smiled and let me through. I walked back into the back and ran into Coach Byslma and he hugged me and said "I think your what we need" he led me out toward the ice and made me hide in the shadows.

He ran some drills then shook his head and walked over pulling out the mat and stuff and said "you boys need a kick in the ass" I looked out and saw Lilah on a pair of skates near the bench and Coach Byslma walked over and took my hand and walked me out and helped me stand on the mat but my feet didn't touch the ground/ice surface long be4 Cookie had me scooped up into a massive hug.

Then I was passed around until I was set down in front of Lilah who walked over and slapped me across the face the guys came over to stop us but were stopped by the coaches cause she hit me again punching my chest and then started crying and I pulled her into a close hug. "I'm sorry hunny.....im sorry" i whispered as i held her and she cried and punched me repeatedly in the shoulder/chest.

I held her there til she stopped crying and hit me again and this time i slapped her back. "Ow damn it that hurt" i said and then she stuck her tongue out at me and it just turned into a fight that you would expect 2 see from 2 year olds. It was a complete sissy fight and we ended up walking off the ice together and into the locker room we talked then when the guys came in I decided to make my escape.

I walked out of the locker room and down the hall toward the exit when I heard "are you just gonna leave again without saying goodbye?"


No comments:

Post a Comment