Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chapter 3

I walked back into the locker room and asked if I could talk to Kris outside. We stood out there and I asked him "Kris....what was that for?" I didn't undertsand why he had touched my face and then just walked away.

He didn't answer he just covered my eyes with his hand then pulled me to him kissing him. I was in such shock but then kisses back for the first time I felt loved. "I love you" he said smiling then left me there and I went to go find Delilah so we could head home and change.




Aryanna's dress


Delilah's Dress







For the first time as I sat there watchin Kris and Geno play I felt like someone loved me other then Delilah. I was smiling and happy but something inside of me told me that it really wasn't gonna last. We cheered and yelled for the guys and we were really happy. After the game were were escorted by security down to the locker rooms.



I smiled when we walked in and all mouths in the room dropped. Then the one guard said "Miss Kris went out that way" i nodded and turned around goign to go see him but reallly I wish i didn't....





I turned the corner to say "Hi" but thats all the came out of my mouth as I looked and saw him making out with some other girl her hands were all over him and his all over her. "I love you Veronica" he kept whispering. "What about that other girl?" she asked him inbetween kisses. "She's nothing more then something to use for when your away" I felt my heart snap and I turned going back into the locker room.





There were tears streaming down my face as I walked in and Delilah instanly jumped up but was beat by Cookie who caught me be4 i fell down. "What happened Aryanna?" He asked concered as he held me up and i cried into his chest. "He lied to me....." I whispered taking my phone out of my little purse and playing the recording of what Kris had said. I saw fire go into Jordan Staal's eyes but I ignored it.





Cooke let go and walked over tryin to calm jordan down when Kris walked in and wrapped his arm around my waist. I don't know what came over me but i ripped away and slapped him HARD across the face then ran out crying. Delilah followed and gave him and look that should have made him fall over dead.





"ANNA WAIT!" she yelled as she followed me But i was long gone. I didn't even know where i was headed but I stayed in the back alley ways and ended up by PNC Park and I walked down and sat on the sidewalk beside the river crying. I couldn't believe i let myself get hurt like that again.





I eventually went back to the apartment and Delilah came and found me but i was just sitting on the couch in a baggy pair of sweats and a baggy shirt I looked like hell warmed over but i didn't care. The next day i didn't even go to school and i staye dlike that for about a week then I went back to school and one night it was Delilah and my turn to shift at work.





We walked in silently I was still so depressed and just felt worthless. I went and worked the whole night but right at the end of our shift one of the Penguins trainers walked in. "Hi Henizy" Delilah said smiling. "Hey where's Aryanna....the guys have been really reallly worried about her especially Stallsy" He said. I was behidn the one wall just sitting there.





Delilah came and got me and we left and went to the arena. When we got there he lead us back to the locker room where Delilah walke dina nd every single one of the players jumped up and looked for me. I walked in with a sweatshirt on and i forgot i had both wrists bandaged up and I pushed my sleeves up.



NExt thing i knew Cookie had me down on the bench and was kneeling infront of my taking the bandages off to reveal both my wrists.







The whole room stopped as he stood up and all the guys saw my wrists jordan slide down beside me and he reached over tracing my wrists softly. "Why aryanna?" he asked looking at me. I just got up and walked out not wanting to even talk or look at anyone and I ended up on the ice sitting on the bench wall.



I sat there for awhile til i heard skates on the ice and I looked up to see Jordan stopped right infront of me. I didn't even get a chance to move before I felt him wrap his arms around me and gently pull me against his rock hard chest.



"J..jordan" i whispered softly as I felt tears as i reached up wrapping my arms around his neck he picked me up easily off the boards and held me there as i cried into his shoulder. He set me down but kept me close setting his head on the top of mine "Im sorry that Kris did that to you....I'm sorry that it happened like that" he whispered..."I'm sorry you didn't have anyone to help you and that you hurt yourself" I felt tears hitting my head from his eyes.

I looked up at him and smiled "Thanks Jordan" he helped me over to the tunnel and we walked dowan and sat in the locker room as he took his skates off. I smiled and stood up and walked out with Jordan when I turned the corner and saw Delilah and Geno making out. I couldn't pass up the oppurtunity to yell "WOOOOOH GO LILAH!" and at the same time jordan siad "Yeah Geno get some"



THis caused them to both stop and turned 50 different shades of red and then I laughed and set my head against jordan's arm and heard Kris Letang's voice and I turned to see him making a Bee line right for Jordan and I and he looked at jordan "Stay away from my girl" he warned. "She's not your Letang...you broke her heart and used her" jordan growled back. I got inbetween the to of them and had my back against jordan's chest "Kris.....go to hell i'm sure your little veronica is ready to be fucked over there in the hallway.....anyway I'm just used for when she's not around...." a small smirk came to my face "And anyway i'd rather have a country boy then some city boy who was babied all his life" I slapped him then turned and walked away and delilah yelled "ITS ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment